Friday, May 17, 2013

Brazel Circus Weight Loss Challenge



Recently I had my fourth baby, her name is Willow.  Ever since I had gotten pregnant the first time which was 5 years ago, I have gained a rediculous amount of weight.  I went from 110lbs to 300lbs.  As embarrasing as that is to say, Im owning it.  I did this to myself, with my poor diet, and lack of exercise, and excessive eating I am the only one to blame.  I am also the only one to fix it.  I am ready to get serious about getting healthy.  I want to be around to see my children grow up.  I love food but I love my family more.  I know this is going to be difficult.That is why I am going to blog through this journey to record my progress. My goal is to get under 200 lbs so I have alot of work to do.  My challenge for today is to go out to the grocery store and only buy healthy things, and to join a gym.  Wish me luck :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment